The Chi-Rho (pronounced "KEE-roe") is a Christian symbol consisting of the intersection of the capital Greek letters Chi (Χ) and Rho (Ρ), which are the first two letters of "Christ" in Greek (ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ, Christos). The Chi-Rho can represent either Christ or Christianity and is also known as a Christogram.
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
With a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in a matching color, this Gildan Unisex Hoodie is a sure crowd-favorite. It’s soft, stylish, and perfect for the cooler evenings.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket